2 Ch HD-SDI to QAM, ASI & IP HD Encoder RF Modulator
The B-QAM-SDI-IP-2CH-LL series products are QuetTel’s new breakthrough all-in-one devices which integrate encoding (MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4/AVC H.264) and modulating to convert signals into DVB-C/DVB-T/ATSC-T/ISDB-T RF output. It has equipped with 2 HD-SDI channels input and 1 ASI input and output with 2 ASI ports and 1 UDP IP (2*SPTS) port.
It adopts inner drawer-type structural design which greatly facilitates the change of encoding modules (SDI/HDMI) as needed.
The signals source could be from satellite receivers, closed-circuit television cameras, Blue-ray players, and antenna etc. Its output signals are to be received by TVs or STBs and etc.
With its various inputs available, our B-QAM-SDI-IP-2CH-LL series products are wildly used in public places such as the metro, market hall, theatre, hotels, resorts, and etc for advertising, monitoring, training and educating in company, schools, campuses, hospital… It’s a good choice to offer HD channels and more.
Request a Quote:
- MPEG2 HD & MPEG4 AVC H.264 HD video encoding
- DD AC3 (2.0), MPEG4-AAC, MPEG2-AAC, MPEG1 Layer II audio encoding
- Support DD AC3 (2.0/5.1/7.1) passthrough
- Support AC3 Dialog Normalization
- 2 SDI Channels In
- 1*ASI in for re-mux; 1*RF in for RF mix
- 2* DVB-C & 2 ATSC RF out in one device ( DVB-C & ATSC modulation dynamic switching)
- 2 separate ASI output to mirror MPTS or one carrier programs;
- IP (2*SPTS & 1*MPTS) out
- Support CC (Closed Caption) EIA608
- Low Latency available 70 -120 ms
- LCN (Logical Channel Number) support
- Supports IPTV output in IGMP UDP, RTP/RTSP format for unicast or multicast
- VCT (Virtual Channel Table) support
- Excellent modulation quality
- LCD display, Remote control and firmware
- Web-based NMS management; Updates via web
- All cables included in the box
|Video Encoding||MPEG2; MPEG4 AVC/H.264|
|Resolution||SDI: 1920*1080_60p, 1920*1080_50p
(For MPEG 4 AVC/H.264 only),
|Low Delay||Normal, Mode 1, Mode 2|
|Audio Encoding||MPEG1 Layer II; MPEG2-AAC; MPEG4-AAC; DD AC3(2.0)|
|RF frequency||30~960MHz, 1KHz step|
|RF output level||-30~ -10dbm (77~97 dbµV), 0.1db step|
|DVB-C Modulator Section|
|Constellation||16/32/64/128/ 256 QAM||64/ 256 QAM||64/ 256 QAM|
|RF Out||2*DVB-C adjacent carriers combined output|
|Symbol rate||5.000~9.000Msps adjustable|
|ATSC Modulator Section|
|RF Out||2*ATSC adjacent carriers combined output|
|Local interface||LCD + control buttons|
|Remote management||Web NMS|
|Stream Out||2 x ASI out (BNC type, 100M);
2 x IP SPTS out (RJ45, 100M)
|NMS interface||RJ45, 100M|
|Power supply||AC 100V~240V|
Disclaimer: Products, specifications and data are subject to change without notice, to improve reliability, function, design or otherwise.QuestTel shall have no liability for any error or damage of any kind resulting from the use of this document.
The QuestTel's Quality System is an integral part of the management methodolgy of the organization and is designed to enhance and perpetuate the reputation of the Company as a designer and manufacturer of reliable quality Broadcast Systems products.