3G/HD-SDI 1x8 Splitter Amplifier
The QuestTel 1x8 SDI Splitter which make it possible to transfer 1SDI signal to 8 SDI outputs providing full HD 1080p resolution to up to 8 displays simultaneously for faster broadcasting and production.
The splitter accepts one SDI input from the SD-SDI, HD-SDI, or 3G-SDI video source such as VTR, SDI recorders and other sources. After replicating the signal perfectly, it automatically deploys cable equalization to simultaneously transmit SDI signals as far as 1000 feet (300 m) over 8 x BNC coax runs to 8 monitors. For HD-SDI video, the splitter goes up to 500 feet (150 m) and for 3G-SDI video, up to 328 feet (100 m).
Ideally used with SDI based surveillance systems, rental & staging facilities, post-production, TV studio, digital cinema, or other A/V applications where you need to split and extend from a camera or other device equipped with 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs to 8 SDI-compliant displays or video processors.
Request Best Price:
- Get the highest quality 3G SDI distribution to 8 SDI monitors
- Outputs video on 8 separate buffered and re-clocked BNC ports.
- Built-in equalizer for I/O drive at long distances over RG6
- Supports Embedded- Audio
- Supports multiple video resolutions:
- SDI 525i, 625i
- HD: 720p 24, 25,30,50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080i 50 & 60 Hz.
- HD: 1080p 24, 25,30, 50 & 60 Hz.
- 3G: 1080p 50/60Hz.
- Compatible with HDcctv 1.0, HD-SDI (ST 292), 3G-SDI (ST 424) and SD-SDI (ST 259)
- Supports Multiple Color Space: RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampling
- Support for YCbCr: 4:2:2 sampling
- Data rates up to 2.97 Gbps
- Color Depth Support: 8 bit, 10 bit & 12 bit
- LED's for power and input signal
- Automatically switches between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI standards
|Input Connector:||1xBNC Male|
|Input Video Signal:||SD/HD/3G SDI|
|Output:||8 x SDI Male|
|Output Video Signal:||3G/HD/SD-SDI|
|1280x720, 480I (NTSC mode) 576i Standard PAL mode|
|3G(1080p 60Hz) Mode:|
|Input:||up to 328 feet (100m)|
|Output:||up to 295 feet (90m)|
|HD (720p60Hz) Mode:|
|Input:||up to 722 feet (220m)|
|Output:||up to 590 feet (180m)|
|SD (480i) Mode:|
|Input:||up to 1050 feet (320m)|
|Output:||up to 918 feet (280m)|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C to +70°C|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature:||+1°C to +70°C|
|Storage Humidity:||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Size:||(LWH): 13.79 x 6.0 x 1.80 inches|
|External power supply:||5VDC@2A|
Disclaimer: Products, specifications and data are subject to change without notice, to improve reliability, function, design or otherwise.QuestTel shall have no liability for any error or damage of any kind resulting from the use of this document.